We are pleased to announce that Computershare Trust has approved aroi Mortgage Investment Corp for inclusion in the following self directed investment accounts: RRSP, TFSA and RRIF
Not sure if a TFSA is the best way to structure your investment in aroi? the CRA provides everything you need to know
Inclusion of your aroi investment in a TFSA is accomplished with the following steps:
1) Open a Self Directed Tax Free Savings Plan with Computershare:
To open a Tax Free Savings Account (TFSA), please complete “Application Form – TFSA”
- For TFSAs, please enclose a legible copy of a government issued photo ID.
The annual fee to maintain your Self Directed TFSA account is $125+HST
2) Transfer an existing TFSA account to Computershare by completing this form:
“Transfer Authorization Form”
3) You may also direct your TFSA to purchase new shares of aroi:
- Complete the”Purchase Instruction Form”
- Enclose a cheque for $100 + applicable HST. Please indicate on the cheque that it is for a “fee payment”.
Checklist of required items:
- Application Form – TFSA
- please enclose a legible copy of a government issued photo ID.
- Transfer Authorization Form
- Purchase Instruction form
- Pre-Authorized Debit and Void Cheque portion of the Application Form
- Cheque for $100 + HST for MIC purchases
For further questions, please call us (902) 681 1100 or email@example.com