We are pleased to announce that Canadian Western Trust has approved aroi Mortgage Investment Corp for inclusion in the following self directed investment accounts: RRSP, TFSA and RRIF
Not sure if a TFSA is the best way to structure your investment in aroi? the CRA provides everything you need to know
Inclusion of your aroi investment in a TFSA is accomplished with the following steps:
1) Open a Self Directed Tax Free Savings Plan with Canadian Western Trust by downloading this form:
- For TFSAs, please enclose a legible copy of a government issued photo ID.
As of May 1, 2014 the annual fee to maintain your Self Directed TFSA account with Canadian Western Trust is $125+HST
2) Transfer an existing TFSA account to CWT by completing this form:
3) You may also direct your TFSA to purchase new shares of aroi:
- Complete the Investment Instructions for Exempt Market Products form. Important – Please refer to this processing guide for details about holding these securities in a CWT account.
- Enclose a cheque for $100 + applicable HST. Please indicate on the cheque that it is for a “fee payment”.
All forms should be sent in one package to:
- Canadian Western Trust
- Suite 300 -750 Cambie Street
- Vancouver, BC
- V6B 0A2
Checklist of required items:
- TFSA Application
- please enclose a legible copy of a government issued photo ID.
- Transfer Authorization Form (T2033) (if applicable)
- Cheque for Contribution (if applicable)
- Investment Instructions for Exempt Market Products
- Pre-Authorized Debit and Void Cheque portion of the New Account Application or TFSA Application
- Cheque for $100 + HST for MIC purchases
For further questions, please call Canadian Western Trust’s Client Service Team at 1-800-663-1124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact aroi