Pension Account Instructions
We are pleased to announce that Canadian Western Trust has approved aroi Mortgage Investment Corp for inclusion in the following self directed investment accounts: RRSP, TFSA, RIF, LIRA, LRIF and LRSP.
Inclusion of your aroi investment in a LRSP, LIRA, LRSP is accomplished with the following steps:
1) Open a Self Directed Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Canadian Western Trust by downloading this form:
To open a LIRA, LRIF or LRSP, please complete a CWT Self-Directed Registered Account Application Form.
Click here for a sample guide on how to complete this form.
As of May 1, 2014 the annual fee to maintain your Self Directed account with Canadian Western Trust is $125+HST
2) Transfer an existing LIRA, LRIF or LRSP by completing this form:
3) You may also direct your LIRA, LRIF or LRSP to purchase new shares of aroi:
- Complete the Investment Instructions for Exempt Market Products form. Important – Please refer to this processing guide for details about holding these securities in a CWT account. Click here for a sample guide on how to complete this form.
- Enclose a cheque for $100 + applicable HST. Please indicate on the cheque that it is for a “fee payment”.
All forms should be sent in one package to:
- Canadian Western Trust
- Suite 300 -750 Cambie Street
- Vancouver, BC
- V6B 0A2
Checklist of required items:
- New Account Application
- Transfer Authorization Form (T2033) (if applicable)
- Cheque for Contribution (if applicable)
- Investment Instructions for Exempt Market Products
- Pre-Authorized Debit and Void Cheque portion of the New Account Application
- Cheque for $100 + HST for MIC purchases
For further questions, please call Canadian Western Trust’s Client Service Team at 1-800-663-1124 or email email@example.com, or contact aroi