Current Offering Documents
When you invest in Aroi your capital is secured, at attractive coverage ratios, by Mainland Nova Scotia based properties far from the looming MTV Real Estate value bubbles (Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver)
- Date of Incorporation: March 28, 2011
- Year End: March 31
- Capitalization: $3.5 million (October 1, 2016)
- Recognized Agent: Patrick Fitzgerald of Cox and Palmer
- Auditor Contact: Sarah Veinot of MNP – Dartmouth
- Geographic lending area: Mainland Nova Scotia
- Jurisdiction eligible for investment: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario.
- Corporate Structure: Mortgage Investment Corporation (defined by Section 130.1 of the Income Tax Act of Canada)
What you should know before investing:
- Aroi is not a short term investment. Please review the Subscription agreement carefully as it details discounts for early redemption, as well as waiting periods.
- As with every business, there are risks, please review the Offering Memorandum for an overview
- Aroi is not traded on the TSX or any other markets, nor is it available in a Mutual Fund. As a result, it is not possible to compensate financial planners who deal with Mutual Funds or Equities.
- We have an open door policy. Please call anytime for a more detailed explanation of any aspect of this business.
Although all required investment documentation is provided here, we prefer to get to know you in person. Please get in touch with Tom Busch (1-902-681-1100) or Matthew Hennigar (1-902-679-0225) to discuss this investment opportunity in even greater detail before you invest.
- Subscription agreement
- March 31, 2016 financial statements
- Offering Memorandum – Please contact us for a copy as it is only available to residents of NS and NB
Partial closings of the offering will occur on approximately the following dates:
- March 30, 2017
- September 28, 2017
- March 29,2018
- September 29, 2018
Quarterly dividends are declared before the end of each quarter for which end dates are:
- Q1: June 30
- Q2: September 30
- Q3: December 31
- Q4: March 31